Total Pageviews

Friday 30 December 2011

Helwith on Earth!


Decided to embark on what would be one of my last fishing trips of the year today to Helwith Bridge in the North Yorkshire Dales.  This place really is a stunning little stillwater, with crystal clear water you can see almost to the bottom!

The weather today was not ideal however, with conditions proving just a little on the tricky side....

 

The weather varied throughout the day but for the most part it was very windy and rained pretty much none stop.

The total for today was 1 fish for me (2 lost :-(  ) which went to a Green Headed Cats Whisker and 3 fish for my partner in crime, all (I think) to a Red Fritz.

My only landed fish, but worth the effort.


All in all we had a great day today, can't wait to come again, but perhaps in the Spring when things are a little calmer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment